Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lionel's Christmas Adventure Blog Tour!!

Hello everyone, Paul R. Hewlett here! Please be sure to check out The Happily Ever After Hop that runs through tomorrow, and enter to win an ebook of Urchin King. Thank you to Kathy at I Am A Reader Not A Writer and Guta and Maeva at Murphy's Library for hosting this family friendly hop. Also be on the look out for the The Fall Into Fantasy Hop 16-21 October. Thanks go out again to Kathy at I Am Reader Not A Writer and Dorine at The Write Path for hosting this hop.

Okay now onto my exciting news. I am preparing for the launch of my newest book on the 13th of November. Lionel's Christmas Adventure: Lionel Learns the True Meaning of Christmas is the third book in the Lionel's Grand Adventure series. I would like to call on all the bloggers out there to include me on a blog tour in support of my book launch. I am planning on running a giveaway of an amazon gift card(s). As a little bonus, for those of you that post my promo during the dates below, I will be more than happy to set up and provide the Rafflecopter form (I know how valuable your time is) as well as a spot on the Rafflecopter form for the gift card(s). I would love to fill as many days as possible beginning the 13th of November through the 10th of December, especially the weekends. Please leave a comment below or message me on Facebook at my Book Page here.

Here is a sketch of Lionel for the cover of Lionel's Christmas Adventure.
 
Photobucket
                                                                                                                    

Now for a short synopsis of Lionel's Christmas Adventure:
This holiday season, join Lionel in his Christmas Adventure! Available in November on Amazon, Lionel Learns the True Meaning of Christmas by Paul R. Hewlett. Young readers are transported back in time to an ordinary town that is home to an ordinary boy with an extraordinary secret. Join Lionel and his magical Three-Toed-Potbellied Walbaun foot as together they experience hilarious events and head to the North Pole. Will Lionel get the present he asks for? Will this be the time Carrie finally notices him? Will Lionel learn the true meaning of Christmas in time to save the holidays for himself...and those closest to him?


 Thanks for your interest in joining the tour. Below is a full listing of dates available. Once you have a date in mind please leave your info in the comment section, or email me at lionelsnod AT hotmail.com with: 
   your name
   email address
   blog address
   preferred book format (only available in ebook form at this time)
   preferred date(s) in November/December
   other comments/questions
If you’re only interested in reviewing the book during some other month (on your blog or Amazon), that’s okay too.

Current Blog Tour Participants
            Day                Date                   Blog
  1. Tuesday         11/13/2012     L. Filloon
  2. Wednesday   11/14/2012      Tiner Books
  3. Thursday       11/15/2012     Blue Harvest Creative
  4. Friday             11/16/2012    Katheryn-Lane
  5. Saturday         11/17/2012    Suzzane Purvis Passions and Pursuits                          
  6. Monday          11/19/2012     Lisa Tortorello ~ Teacher and Author
  7. Tuesday          11/20/2012     Chapters and Chats
  8. Wednesday      11/21/2012   Jo Michaels
  9. Friday             11/23/2012    Kindle Book Promos
  10. Saturday         11/24/2012    Kindle Book Promos
  11. Monday           11/26/2012   Deanna Lynn Sletten
  12. Tuesday           11/27/2012   LLPix Photograpy (Laura Wright LaRoche)
  13. Wednesday      11/28/2012    Kids Can Do It ~ Dare To Dream Big!
  14. Thursday          11/29/2012   This Kid Reviews Books
  15. Friday              11/30/2012
  16. Saturday          12/01/2012
  17. Monday            12/03/2012
  18. Tuesday            12/04/2012     Better With A Book
  19. Wednesday       12/05/2012    Just Another Step to Take...
  20. Thursday          12/06/2012     Carry Us Off Books
  21. Friday               12/07/2012
  22. Saturday           12/08/2012     Deal Sharing Aunt
  23. Monday             12/10/2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post and remember bloggers to message me on my book page or leave a comment if you would like to fill one of the above dates with your blog. And remember, be careful what you wish for this holiday season because you never know what might happen!

15 comments:

  1. Paul...it sounds like a fun tour...I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Jane! I am pretty excited & am really looking forward to it. Have a great night:)

    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you an email to host you on my blog. I would like to include an author interview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzanne! That sounds great, I'll head off to check my email:) Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate it.

      Paul R. Hewlett

      Delete
  4. Looks great! I hope he gets what he wants for Christmas! Tweeted and shared---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul! Thanks for stopping by & sharing. I know Lionel has his fingers crossed, but that might not be enough:)

      Paul R. Hewlett

      Delete
  5. I was hoping it would be a Christmas story! Yipee! Can't wait to read it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal! Great to hear from you. Yeah, Lionel's on Christmas break, and things don't go according to plan. Thanks for stopping by:) Have a great night.

      Paul R. Hewlett

      Delete
  6. Hi Paul! Sent you a FB message on the blog tour. Count me in. :)

    LF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello L.! Super Thanks so much for stopping by and reaching out. I will go check facebook:) I hope all is well with you. Have a great day:)

      Paul R. Hewlett

      Delete
  7. Hey Paul,
    I will be happy to join in the fun! I messaged you on FB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate you having me on your blog. I will head over to fb:) Have a great day:)

      Paul R. Hewlett

      Delete
  8. For anyone else that stops by in the next few days, I wanted to tell you that Paul's computer is in the shop. Until he gets it back, I will be happy to put your name on the calendar. You can email me at sherahart at gmail dot com. And thank you all so much for supporting my blog partner because he's been a great support to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! Count me in! It's Allison from betterwithabook.com. I'll email you! Can't wait to read it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! I'm excited! I'm looking forward to your email. I hope everything is good with you:)

      Paul R. Hewlett

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...